Join our Team
Entry Level CNC Machinist / Operator
Cognito Moto specializes in aftermarket motorcycle components for vintage and modern motorcycles. We are seeking a self-motivated Entry Level CNC operator. Candidate responsibilities will include operating CNC Mill and Lathe with the programs provided by the CNC programmer, checking over part/tooling quality, cutting and prepping material, keeping up with machine maintenance, keeping an organized and clean work area as well as tool storage. Motorcycle enthusiast is prefered. We work in a fulfilling, unique, fast paced environment. Candidate must work well in groups, with good communication skills.
- Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Experience in production/fabrication shops
- Solid understanding of tolerances.
- Demonstrated ability to meet aggressive project goals.
- Self-motivated with eagerness to learn.
- Cleanliness and organization is a must
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Job Purpose and Functions:
- Running Mills and Lathe
- Loading/Unloading material truck
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Regular Machine Maintenance
- Ensuring quality parts are being produced
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within engineering
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including paid time off, Medical, Dental, and Vision.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $15.00 - $22.00 per hour based on experience.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, VA 23220: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)