Join our Team
CAD and CNC programmer/operator
We are seeking a self-motivated CAD and CNC programmer/operator. Solidworks and CNC programming proficient is required. Will be programming and machining on VF2 CNC and ST-30 lathe with live tooling. Candidate will be mainly programming and operating CNC equipment. Motorcycle enthusiast is prefered.
We work in a fulfilling, unique, fast paced environment. Candidate must work well in groups, with good communication skills.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Proficient in SolidWorks or Fusion 360.
- Proficient in CNC milling and CNC lathe programming.
- Ability to operate CNC mill and CNC lathe.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within engineering.
- Solid understanding of tolerances.
- Demonstrated ability to meet aggressive project goals.
- Self-motivated with eagerness to learn.
Job Purpose and Functions:
- Modify or design parts for manufacture within SolidWorks.
- Program CNC equipment (we currently use HSMWorks add-on for SolidWorks).
- Manufacture parts.
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including paid time off, Medical, Dental, and Vision.
Please email resumes to Devin.Henriques@CognitoMoto.com