CB550 REARSET COMBO KIT
Please select all options.
Specially designed to be a perfect fit. These bolt on to the axle pivot bolt and lower motor mount. No Frame modifications or spacers required. Made from 6061-T6 aluminum, these are made to ensure pegs are even, straight and thick enough to provide solid support. Bracket locate foot position under the pilot to reduce weight on your wrist.
Cognito Moto rearsets come in anodized black or anodized clear Aluminum finish to prevent corrosion and added durability. Each component of our rearset is CNC'd here in our shop from billet aluminum. Foot levers pivot on dual ball bearings for an incredibly smooth action. Index-able arm for added flexibility.
The kick starter will hit the brake lever peg. We prefer folding peg to allow for clearance but it will still hit the shifter peg itself on a full kick. We can generally kick start the bike with a 3/4 kick so this is not an issue. You can heat and bent the kickstarter for full clearance.
- Made from solid billet 6061-T6
- CB550 1974-1976
- CB500 All Years
- Does not Fit CB550F, CB500T
- It does not fit the F model because the tube for shifter spline is too long. You can cut the tube and run a shifter spline from the K model to make this kit work.
- Come in bare aluminum or Anodized black brackets.
- Cognito Moto folding Rearsets
- Black or Clear anodized finish.
- CNC'd from billet aluminum.
- Fixed or folding peg.
- Kit includes:
- Right and left rearset brackets
- Cognito Moto
- (2x) linkages
- Shifter arm
- Brake lever
- Shift arm and Brake lever will match color option chosen for the "rearset bracket" selected in drop down