Anyone who has ridden dirt bikes or BMX will appreciate our Moto gloves. Like so many other garage builders and bikeriders, we love the thin palms and snug fit of modern mechanic’s gloves, but can do without their NASCAR-approved colors and graphics. For pure understatement, Biltwell Moto gloves certainly deliver. It doesn’t get much more stealth than black on black. The fingers on Moto gloves run long and stretchy, so we recommend going down one size to ensure a snug, comfortable fit.
• Two-way stretch polyester back panels for ventilation and comfort
• Single layer synthetic leather palm with reinforced thumbs
• Velcro closure on back of wrist reduces snagging and abrasion
• Lycra expansion panels in fingers for snug, comfortable fit
• Expanding knuckle joints for better dexterity
• Screenprinted graphics and traction tips on first two fingers
Overview: The Bantam is our next-generation synthetic/leather hybrid that packs a ton of protection and comfort into one stylish, affordable design. Bantam’s diamond-quilted polyester back ventilation is ideally suited for...
This is our most versatile and rugged all-leather glove, and boasts features and styling bikeriders of every stripe recognize and appreciate. Like other gloves in our all-new range, the Work...