The m-Lock is a digital ignition/starter lock, which completely replaces a mechanical ignition lock and its electrical switching function. The associated digital key/transponder has to be approximated to the m-Lock (switching distance up to 5 cm) and the ignition and power supply of the bike is switched completely contactless, on and off.
- RFID technology
- each key has a singular code
- keys and m-Lock are not subject to mechanical wear
- m-Lock is very small and can be installed in many hidden places
- m-Lock is completely moulded and resistant against water, dust and vibration
- glass tube can be integrated into objects such as gloves, clothes, tags (NON METAL) etc.
- additional or replacement keys can be simply bought and 'teached' to the m-Lock
Diameter: 30 mm, Height: 14 mm, Cable length: approx. 50 cm, Weight with cable: approx. 30 g
This bracket is designed for the motoscope pro BMW R nineT. It is machined from billet aluminum and black anodized.The eye-catching shape with a material thickness of 3.5 mm, the...
Product The motogadget chronoclassic is a digital multi-purpose instrument in a classic round casing.Technically identical to the motoscope classic, it brandishes a black dial and a white indicator. The...
The m.unit basic is the new digital control unit from Motogadget based on the reputable m.unit V.2. Undergoing significant development and improvements, it is now equipped with 12 inputs, 10...
Air temperature sensor for ambient temperature measurement. Connection wire approx. 30 cm **Work with Motoscope pro and breakout box B** **All other Motogadget units used MG9001001**