The m-Lock is a digital ignition/starter lock, which completely replaces a mechanical ignition lock and its electrical switching function. The associated digital key/transponder has to be approximated to the m-Lock (switching distance up to 5 cm) and the ignition and power supply of the bike is switched completely contactless, on and off.
- RFID technology
- each key has a singular code
- keys and m-Lock are not subject to mechanical wear
- m-Lock is very small and can be installed in many hidden places
- m-Lock is completely moulded and resistant against water, dust and vibration
- glass tube can be integrated into objects such as gloves, clothes, tags (NON METAL) etc.
- additional or replacement keys can be simply bought and 'teached' to the m-Lock
Diameter: 30 mm, Height: 14 mm, Cable length: approx. 50 cm, Weight with cable: approx. 30 g
This bracket is designed for the motoscope pro BMW R nineT. It is machined from billet aluminum and black anodized.The eye-catching shape with a material thickness of 3.5 mm, the...
Product The motogadget chronoclassic is a digital multi-purpose instrument in a classic round casing.Technically identical to the motoscope classic, it brandishes a black dial and a white indicator. The...
Harley Davidson Signal Converter The m.CAN OBD is a digital adapter for the hassle-free direct connection of our instruments to the diagnostic interface of post-2004* Harley-Davidson™ bikes.Plug & Drive...
The m.unit basic is the new digital control unit from Motogadget based on the reputable m.unit V.2. Undergoing significant development and improvements, it is now equipped with 12 inputs, 10...