CB500 CB550 Rear Hub Disc Brake Conversion
Please select all options.
This hub is specially designed to fit the CB500/CB550 SOHC. Kit utilizes the P32 Brembo Caliper (Not included) and includes mounting bracket. Uses stock CB550 wheel bearings, spacers and sprocket carrier for an clean oem look. Made from billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- OEM Fitment
- Uses stock bearings and spacers and sprocket
- Comes in 36 and 40 holes
- Black anodize or bare aluminum finish
- Rotor required:
- DUCATI Monster 400 600 620 750 800 888 9001000
- OEM #
- Caliper Required:
- Brembo P32 or P34 (offered on the site here)
- Used on most Ducati Models
- OEM #
- Kit includes:
- Brake Caliper Mounting Bracket
- Kit does not include:
- Brake line
- master cylinder
Everything is there, clean machined finishes and fitment is good. I bought buchanan SS spokes and nips. They do fit, buy are not completely flush at the countersunk holes in the hub. I also stretched my wheel width to a 3.5" so there was some fitment concern. I bet on a stock rim and spokes from cognito, this would fit without the issues I had.