CB750 Billet Aluminum Disc Brake Conversion Rearset Brackets
Please select all options.
Specially designed to be a perfect fit and adapt bracket master cylinder. Ideal for our disc brake conversion hub.
Uses These bolt on to the axle pivot bolt and lower motor mount. No Frame modifications or spacers required. Made from 6061-T6 aluminum, these are made to ensure pegs are even, straight and thick enough to provide solid support. Bracket locate foot position under the pilot to reduce weight on your wrist. These also work with or without the passenger peg frame triangle.
The kick starter will hit the brake lever peg. We use the folding peg to allow for clearance but it will still hit the shifter peg itself on a full kick. We can generally kick start the bike with a 3/4 kick so this is not an issue. You can heat and bent the kickstarter for full clearance.
- Made from solid billet 6061-T6
- Made to work with the following brake master cylinders (not included)
- 2006 - 2016 GSX-R master cylinders.
- CB750 1969-1978
- (DOES NOT FIT F MODEL WITHOUT MODIFICATIONS)
- Come in bare aluminum or Anodized black.
- Design to fit Cognito Moto Universal Rearsets. Rearsets in picture are not included.
- Designed to work with Shifter Arm, and Universal Cafe Racer Rearset Linkage Kit