CB750K DOHC Rearset kit 1979-1982
Specially designed to be a perfect fit. These bolt on to the axle pivot bolt and lower motor mount. Passenger peg mounting brackets will need to be removed from frame. Made from 6061-T6 aluminum, these are made to ensure pegs are even, straight and thick enough to provide solid support. Bracket locate foot position under the pilot to reduce weight on your wrist.
Cognito Moto rearsets come in anodized black or anodized clear Aluminum finish to prevent corrosion and added durability. Each component of our rearset is CNC'd here in our shop from billet aluminum. Foot levers pivot on dual ball bearings for an incredibly smooth action. Index-able arm for added flexibility.
- Made from solid billet 6061-T6
- Fits CB750K 1979-1982 / CB750C 1980-1982
- Come in bare aluminum or Anodized black brackets.
- Cognito Moto folding or fixed Rearsets
- Black or Clear Anodized finish.
- Kit includes:
- Right and left rearset brackets
- Cognito Moto Rearsets
- (2x) linkages
- Shifter arm
- w/Brake lever
- Shift arm and Brake lever will match color option chosen for the "rearset bracket" selected in drop down