CBR600RR 2003-2006 Hub Bolt-on Conversion Laced Wheel
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
Bolt-On Hub for CBR600 2003-2006 fork and dual disc brake conversion. This Hub allows you to easily adapt a laced
rim to a modern inverted fork. Available in 40 and 36 hole versions to cover a wider range of rims. This is a very simple solution for a difficult conversion. Hub reuses stock CBR600 bearings, axle, rotors, and seals to provide a clean OEM look.
If your donor fork did not come with bearings and/or bearings and seals We are glad to offer All Balls Racing bearings and seals required for this hub to fit the CBR600RR 2004-2006 axle and Cognito Moto made spacers.
- 40 Hole to match your existing Vintage Japanese rim or special sized Harley rim.
- 36 Hole version to fit other rim
- Made from 6061-T6 Aircraft grade aluminum.
- Please see compatibility chart.
- Recommended donor forks are:
- 2003-2006 CBR600RR,
- Must use rotors from the following:
- 2003-2006 CBR600RR
- This hub will fit 2003-2006 CBR600RR.
- Black Anodized finish is available for an additional $30.00
- Required CBR600 bearings and seal kit is available for an additional $18.93.
- Required bearing/wheel spacer kit is available for an additional $36.oo.
- 44312-MCF-D00, 44311-MEE-000, 44620-MCF-000