CBR600RR CBR1000RR Fork on Honda CB Seven Fifty Nighthawk CB750 1991-2003 Frame Conversion Stem
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
****This stem is about 1-7/8" longer than the stock CBR stem and may require a drop upper clamp to work. This is detailed in the video below.*****
This stem allows you to bolt-on a CBR fork to a Nighthawk frame. Simply press out the OEM CBR stem, and press this one in.
- Made from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum.
- Precision CNC machined.
- Will work with:
- 2003-2006 CBR600RR
- 2007-2017 CBR600RR
- 2004-2005 CBR1000RR
- 2006-2007 CBR1000RR
- 2007-2016 CBR1000RR
- If you need stem pressing service make sure you add it to your cart HERE.
If you do not have access to a press Cognito Moto can do the stem swap for you. Please mail us your lower triple with return address. This is an additional $20 so please be sure to select this option when adding this item to the cart.
We are also offering the required bearings for CBR stem to Nighthawk frame bearings by All Balls Racing.
- 2003-2017 CBR600RR Come with All Balls Racing bearings part numbers: 99-3520-5 & 99-3519-5
- 2004-2007 CBR1000RR Come with All Balls Racing bearings part numbers: 99-3520-5 & 99-3519-5
- 2007-2016 CBR1000RR Come with All Balls Racing Bearing Part Numbers: 99-3540-5 & 99-3519-5