CBR600RR CBR1000RR Fork on Honda CB Seven Fifty Nighthawk CB750 1991-2003 Frame Conversion Stem
****This stem is about 1-7/8" longer than the stock CBR stem and may require a drop upper clamp to work. This is detailed in the video below.*****
This stem allows you to bolt-on a CBR fork to a Nighthawk frame. Simply press out the OEM CBR stem, and press this one in.
- Made from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum.
- Precision CNC machined.
- Will work with:
- 2003-2006 CBR600RR
- 2007-2017 CBR600RR
- 2004-2005 CBR1000RR
- 2006-2007 CBR1000RR
- 2007-2016 CBR1000RR
- If you need stem pressing service make sure you add it to your cart HERE.
- 2003-2017 CBR600RR Come with All Balls Racing bearings part numbers: 99-3520-5 & 99-3519-5
- 2004-2007 CBR1000RR Come with All Balls Racing bearings part numbers: 99-3520-5 & 99-3519-5
- 2007-2016 CBR1000RR Come with All Balls Racing Bearing Part Numbers: 99-3540-5 & 99-3519-5