Please select all options.
The m-Flash is by far the most compact load independent flasher relay on the market.
Nothing comes close in size and simplicity! The m-Flash flasher unit substitutes all conventional flasher relays.
Casing (L x W x H): 18 mm x 13 mm x 9.5 mm
Connector cable length: approx. 2 x 50 mm
Weight: approx. 4 g
Attention: If you are looking for a flasher relay with automatic deactivation please refer to our m-Stop series!
a) The m-Flash substitutes a conventional flasher relay. This flasher relay usually is implemented BEFORE the indicator switch.
The most convenient way to mount the m-Flash is to simply search and replace the original relay.
b) The m-Flash can NOT replace the push-button controls of a push-button instrument. Please refer to our m-Relay+ if you are looking for a flasher relay for push-buttons.
c) Newer Harley-Davidson model series use a special module to control the flasher controls (TSM/TSSM). These modules can NOT be replaced or complemented by the m-Flash.
All advantages summarized
- ultra compact and light - in essence just a piece of cable attached to a tiny, candy-sized device
- ideal for custom bikes and mods with little mounting space - bulky conventional relays or load resistors are a thing of the past
- the wiring can be placed into the handle bar or frame tubes or into the wiring harness
- almost load independent (min. 1 Watt)
- completely implemented using digital semiconductor technology. microprocessor controlled No mechanical workings, no spools, no electric contacts
- consistantly constant and correct flasher frequency and suited for almost all LED turn signal lights, all micro and halogen turn signal lights as well as all 10-watts and 21-watts turn signal lights
- e. g. works with 4 turn signal lights or 2 handle bar end turn signal lights
- immediate loss free and brighter illumination of all turn signal lights
- utterly hassle-free connection using only two cables - just connect in series
- completely water tight and vibration resistant because of the moulded-in construction
- short circuit proof, automatic overload protection, switches power up to 100 W.
- no heat generation while operating
- only 5 - 18 V operating voltage required
- also applicable for 6 V turn signal lights
- quality 'made in Germany' - by motogadget