The m-Lock is a digital ignition/starter lock, which completely replaces a mechanical ignition lock and its electrical switching function. The associated digital key/transponder has to be approximated to the m-Lock (switching distance up to 5 cm) and the ignition and power supply of the bike is switched completely contactless, on and off.
- RFID technology
- each key has a singular code
- keys and m-Lock are not subject to mechanical wear
- m-Lock is very small and can be installed in many hidden places
- m-Lock is completely moulded and resistant against water, dust and vibration
- glass tube can be integrated into objects such as gloves, clothes, tags (NON METAL) etc.
- additional or replacement keys can be simply bought and 'teached' to the m-Lock
Diameter: 30 mm, Height: 14 mm, Cable length: approx. 50 cm, Weight with cable: approx. 30 g
This bracket is designed for the motoscope pro BMW R nineT. It is machined from billet aluminum and black anodized.The eye-catching shape with a material thickness of 3.5 mm, the...
Product The motogadget chronoclassic is a digital multi-purpose instrument in a classic round casing.Technically identical to the motoscope classic, it brandishes a black dial and a white indicator. The...
Air temperature sensor for ambient temperature measurement. Connection wire approx. 30 cm **Work with Motoscope pro and breakout box B** **All other Motogadget units used MG9001001**
Air temperature sensor for ambient temperature measurement. Connection wire approx. 30 cm (12") **For use with classic series gauges.** **For Motoscope Pro and Breakout Box B use part # MG1005090**...