The m-Lock is a digital ignition/starter lock, which completely replaces a mechanical ignition lock and its electrical switching function. The associated digital key/transponder has to be approximated to the m-Lock (switching distance up to 5 cm) and the ignition and power supply of the bike is switched completely contactless, on and off.
- RFID technology
- each key has a singular code
- keys and m-Lock are not subject to mechanical wear
- m-Lock is very small and can be installed in many hidden places
- m-Lock is completely moulded and resistant against water, dust and vibration
- glass tube can be integrated into objects such as gloves, clothes, tags (NON METAL) etc.
- additional or replacement keys can be simply bought and 'teached' to the m-Lock
Diameter: 30 mm, Height: 14 mm, Cable length: approx. 50 cm, Weight with cable: approx. 30 g
Vintage Style 3" Diameter Chome Clamp On Mirror. Works with both 7/8" and 1" Diameter Handlebars. Simply clamps right on to your handle bars.
These are the require spacers for the R1 wheel and R1 conversion hub. This spacer goes between the bearings inside of the hub. We went ahead and made some in our...
The new m.grip soft is a universal rubber grip for handle bars with 1 inch or 22 mm (7/8 inch) diameter in a attractive look. It's the same strong characteristic...
This hub is specially designed to fit the CB750F and CB900F to replace the stock Comstar wheels. Kit utilizes the P32 Brembo Caliper (Not included) and includes mounting bracket. Uses stock CB750F...