The m-Lock is a digital ignition/starter lock, which completely replaces a mechanical ignition lock and its electrical switching function. The associated digital key/transponder has to be approximated to the m-Lock (switching distance up to 5 cm) and the ignition and power supply of the bike is switched completely contactless, on and off.
- RFID technology
- each key has a singular code
- keys and m-Lock are not subject to mechanical wear
- m-Lock is very small and can be installed in many hidden places
- m-Lock is completely moulded and resistant against water, dust and vibration
- glass tube can be integrated into objects such as gloves, clothes, tags (NON METAL) etc.
- additional or replacement keys can be simply bought and 'teached' to the m-Lock
Diameter: 30 mm, Height: 14 mm, Cable length: approx. 50 cm, Weight with cable: approx. 30 g
Custom 1" Rise top Triple Clamp. Specially made to fit what ever fork you have. This is ideal for needing to raise the front end of the bike up. Forks...
Lower 1" Rise Triple Clamp. Fits: 2000-2014 GSX-R600 forks. Includes: Lower Triple Clamps Custom Stem to adapt to any frame. Retro Nut Adjustable Steering stops. 30mm offset. Lower Clamp with...
Cognito Moto designed 3/8" (9.5mm) Offset Sprocket for CB750 SOHC, CB550, and CB500T. Made from Chromoly steel and case hardened for durability. Provides 3/8" (9.5mm) of offset for the front...
Cognito Moto designed 3/8" (9.5mm) Offset Sprocket for XS650. Made from Chromoly steel and case hardened for durability. Provides 3/8" (9.5mm) of offset for the front sprocket. This will generally allow...