The newest generation of dashboards from motogadget
• 718 LEDs generate an almost full-screen self-luminous
• The anodized billet aluminum housing is very thin (11mm)
• Analog LED bar graph with drag indicator function displays engine
speed in a freely adjustable scale
• The main and sub-display are configurable
• Displays currently engaged gear
• Four indicator lights are integrated
• Touch spot on the display allows for complete control of the dashboard
• Comes with an input for digital data bus systems (CAN bus)
• Communicates via our own digital data bus with additional breakout boxes coming in the near future
• Extremely versatile and adaptable to almost all vehicles and applications.
- Speedo, rev-counter, shift light, trip and total odometer, trip time, gear indicator,
clock, on board voltage and more
- Utilizing an optional breakout box offers you up to 12 options such as inputs for tank
capacity/reserve, oil pressure switch, left and right indicators, high beam, neutral, engine
warning light, oil and water temperature, outside temperature, oil pressure measurement.
Specifications and Features
This bracket is designed for the motoscope pro BMW R nineT. It is machined from billet aluminum and black anodized.The eye-catching shape with a material thickness of 3.5 mm, the...
Product The motogadget chronoclassic is a digital multi-purpose instrument in a classic round casing.Technically identical to the motoscope classic, it brandishes a black dial and a white indicator. The...
Air temperature sensor for ambient temperature measurement. Connection wire approx. 30 cm **Work with Motoscope pro and breakout box B** **All other Motogadget units used MG9001001**
Air temperature sensor for ambient temperature measurement. Connection wire approx. 30 cm (12") **For use with classic series gauges.** **For Motoscope Pro and Breakout Box B use part # MG1005090**...