The newest generation of dashboards from motogadget
• 718 LEDs generate an almost full-screen self-luminous
• The anodized billet aluminum housing is very thin (11mm)
• Analog LED bar graph with drag indicator function displays engine
speed in a freely adjustable scale
• The main and sub-display are configurable
• Displays currently engaged gear
• Four indicator lights are integrated
• Touch spot on the display allows for complete control of the dashboard
• Comes with an input for digital data bus systems (CAN bus)
• Communicates via our own digital data bus with additional breakout boxes coming in the near future
• Extremely versatile and adaptable to almost all vehicles and applications.
- Speedo, rev-counter, shift light, trip and total odometer, trip time, gear indicator,
clock, on board voltage and more
- Utilizing an optional breakout box offers you up to 12 options such as inputs for tank
capacity/reserve, oil pressure switch, left and right indicators, high beam, neutral, engine
warning light, oil and water temperature, outside temperature, oil pressure measurement.
Specifications and Features
Product The motogadget chronoclassic is a digital multi-purpose instrument in a classic round casing.Technically identical to the motoscope classic, it brandishes a black dial and a white indicator. The...
Air temperature sensor for ambient temperature measurement. Connection wire approx. 30 cm **Work with Motoscope pro and breakout box B** **All other Motogadget units used MG9001001**
Air temperature sensor for ambient temperature measurement. Connection wire approx. 30 cm (12") **For use with classic series gauges.** **For Motoscope Pro and Breakout Box B use part # MG1005090**...
The MotoGadget bar end mirror m-Rear 75 is small, reduced and matches perfectly our bar end turn signals, the grips m-Grip as well as the push button control m-Switch and...