PREMIUM QUALITY DUAL TOWER IGNITION COIL - BMW AIRHEAD - WITH MOUNTING BRACKET
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
- High voltage and primary terminals machined from brass.
- Ultrasonically welded and sealed against moisture.
- Compact size fits easily under stock covers.
- Peak gap current in excess of 50mA.
- High impact thermoplastic housing.
- Over 40,000 volts per output.
- Accepts 7 to 8.8mm wires.
EnDuraLast 3.0Ω Dual Tower Ignition Coil for Single Plugged Engines, replaces 2 Canister Single Tower Coils.
The optional mounting bracket is recommended. Additional modifications may be required to fit depending on your specific application.
NOTE: The terminals are not-polarized, so you can connect these either way. The positive side of the coil would be where you may require additional “keyed on” power. The negative side of the coil would be used for the ignition trigger or tach wire.
Vehicle Manufacturer: BMW, Moto Guzzi, and others
Application: Single Plug Ignition Systems; pre-1981 using 3.0Ω resistance coils, also works with aftermarket electronic ignitions.
Make/Model: BMW Airhead & Moto Guzzi
Model Years: BMW - 1970 to 1982 with points
Resistance: 3.0Ω primary resistance and 13.25kΩ secondary resistance
Inductance: 11.85mH primary and 51H secondary