Triumph Bonneville GSX-R Triple Tree Conversion
GSX-R fork on Triumph Bonneville Conversion Triple Tree kit. Kit comes in 2 options. We offer 55mm offset for stock 18" wheel sizes and 35mm for 17" wheels.
Cognito Moto Design Triple Tree Conversion. This Triple Tree allows you to bolt on GSX-R forks and retain OEM offsets or 35mm offset to accomodate rim size changes. Kit includes a frame specific stem to fit your Bonnie. We have used a 30/30mm stem diameter as found on the GSX-R for added strength in conjunction with All Ball Taper Roller Bearings. Adjustable steer stops save a lot of headache and allows the use of stock steer stop on OEM frame.
We offer with 4 top clamp options.
- Top Clamp with mounting of original Triumph Guage.
- Top Clamp bare for a clean look and clip-ons.
- Integrated Motoscope Mini and indicator lights.
- Top Clamp plus riser clamps in 7/8 or 1".
- 2000-2015 GSX-R600 / GSX-R750
- 2000-2015 GSX-R1000
- 2001-2015 Triumph Bonneville
- Black anodized finish.
- Upper Triple Clamp.
- Lower Triple Clamp.
- Fixed offset selection of 55mm (stock 18" rim) or 35mm (17' rim).
- Custom Conversion Stem custom made to fit your Thruxton Frame.
- Retro Aluminum top nut.
- Adjustable steer stops.
- All Balls Taper Conversion bearings.
- ***Please note that these are custom made to order and take 1-2 weeks.***