XS650 Hub for Laced Wheel
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
This is a bolt-on hub designed to replace the mag wheels on a stock XS650 fork and adapt a laced rim instead. It's available in 36 hole versions to accommodate a wider range of rims, and it provides an easy solution for a challenging conversion. The hub is designed to reuse the stock XS650 bearings, axle, rotor, and seals, which creates a clean OEM look. Additionally, this hub is compatible with the stock speedometer gearbox assembly found on the original fork. To complete the setup, we offer All Balls Racing OEM replacement bearings and seals.
- 36 Hole version to fit other rims.
- Made from 6061-T6 Aircraft grade aluminum.
Fits the following:
- 1979 XS650_2F FRONT WHEEL
- 1981 XS650H FRONT WHEEL
- 1990 VIRAGO 535 - XV535A FRONT WHEEL
- 1990 VIRAGO 535 - XV535AC FRONT WHEEL
- 1993 VIRAGO 535 - XV535EC FRONT WHEEL
- 1974 TX750A FRONT WHEEL
- 1980 XS650G FRONT WHEEL
- 1973 TX750 FRONT WHEEL
- 1993 VIRAGO 535 - XV535E FRONT WHEEL
- 1973 TX650 FRONT WHEEL (XS2) TX650
- 1972 XS2 FRONT WHEEL (XS2) TX650
- 1974 TX650A FRONT WHEEL TX650A - XS650B - C
- 1975 XS650B FRONT WHEEL TX650A - XS650B - C
- 1977 XS650D FRONT WHEEL XS650D E E006501- F
- Black Anodized finish is available for an additional $30.00
- Required bearings and seal kit is available for an additional $18.93.
- OEM XS650 spacers and rotor will need to be reused.
- Made here in our Richmond Va USA shop
- Lifetime warranty.